TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Worcestershire Psychological Therapies Ltd. under the name Couples Counselling Worcester. The ongoing administration of sessions is managed by Worcester Therapy Group also trading under Worcestershire Psychological Therapies Ltd.
By purchasing our services, you engage in our services agreement and agree to be bound by the following terms.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before purchasing our services. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2. Prices for our service are subject to change without notice.
3. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4. Whilst our therapists are fully trained couples therapists with considerable experience of helping couples resolve their difficulties, it is impossible to guarantee that any form of couples therapy can necessarily repair or prevent a relationship breakdown in every instance. Couples engaging our services enter into this agreement with this explicit understanding that there can be no guaranteed outcome.
5. Couples Counselling Worcester operate a 48-hour cancellation policy. This compares favourably with many equivalent services in the region. If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hour’s notice you will be liable for payment for the full fee for the session.
6. In the event of the Therapist cancelling or failing to attend an appointment another suitable appointment will be offered at the earliest convenience.
7. A contract of appointments is offered at a discounted rate if booked online in advance. Outside the financial benefit, this contract is also designed to ensure clients commit to working together on the issues identified in their initial assessment, to allow enough sessions for both parties to work towards a satisfactory outcome or conclusion.
8. In the event of a terminal breakdown in presenting circumstances in the period of the contract, or where either party are unwilling to attend, the service has no obligation to offer refunds for future contracted sessions paid in advance. The therapist will have scheduled a set number of future appointments into their diary, hence unavailable to take on new clients for this period. Only in very exceptional circumstances might a refund, or part refund. become possible. This is at the sole discretion of the Clinical Director of the service ultimately.
9. Payments through this website are made exclusively through PayPal and are bound by their terms and conditions. Storage of personal payment information is covered exclusively by your agreement with PayPal.
Questions about our Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.